- Forensic scientists know too much about the cases they investigate
- Visualize Facebook IPO prospectus - Social-networking darling Facebook yesterday filed an epic initial public offering seeking to raise $5B with the company valued between $75B to $100B. Qian did a quick visualization of what their IPO prospectus (aka "Form S-1") says.
- The Sketchbook of Susan Kare, the Artist Who Gave Computing a Human Face - Loved seeing the original sketches of those little icons that shaped my early computer experiences.
- Geeks and repetitive tasks - So true.
- Marek Potociar's slides at Devoxx on JAX-RS 2.0
- Pre-commit Tests - Keeping the trunk stable matters a lot at Wealthfront. Eyal wrote a post on running Pre-commit Tests before committing to your revision control.
Friday, February 3, 2012
It's Friday and you didn't want to work anyway. Here's some things to check out while you wait for the weekend to arrive.